Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Peace, love, and respect......


Eeewwww hear we go! Fresh out the blox and bustin threw bricks like tha koolaid man.
Iv found that life on the grizzly rodeo circuit, comes alot of fair weather, halfway hommie, fence riding, backstabbers. Oh not to mention parasites, leeches, and status climbing weirdos.
I'm cashing in all the chips on my shoulder for the rest of the year, for what you mite ask? Not revenge, but for piece of mind.
Iv traveled way too many worlds to let these kind of people get to me. I'm a very peaceful and giving, so one could see why I wanted to hire hole diggers when My crib got broke into while I was In N.Y.. Months ago In my family's art gallery there was a show called the forgiveness project. It was crazy every ones stories about the their tragedy, and how they did just the opposite of what everyone expected them to do.
Forgiveness is a very powerful thing, I would say way more than Anger.
I always say "I don't have time for this shit" I really believe that when It comes to drama, anger, and sadness. The last one being the hardest to curb.
i DON'T HAVE AN ANGER PROBLEM! I don't walk around all day waiting for someone to slip up and piss me off, I do react a little gruff when crossed, or disrespected. And you better have your entire entourage with you if you hurt my family. I am a protector of my community, If you live in my neighbor hood, its probably like having a savage dog on guard @ all times for a neighbor. (With really cute, and loud kids).
This has been a crazy pivot point for me this last year, but it seems like I pivot every 2 years. Twisting and winding I can see some light, I got a credit card for the first time (Its a pre-paid hahah) But now I'm paying all my own bills, I mean not just with my loot, but actually paying them by myself. Now if I could only get this licence thing figured out.
I miss my dog, but he's living on a hillside with lots of room to run @ my favorite place on Earth. His dad Is burried there, and the owner of the property says she can hear him running around @ night (Scary right). Its tight because It gives me just another reason to go there.
My children are getting sooo big, I'm just praying to some Invisible god, (most likely the Santa clause looking one) that they are good teenagers like they were good pre-teens.
peas

No comments: